.Net Developer - ASP/C#/MVC (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge :
- Business domain knowledge asset management with overview of portfolio management and accounting will be high advantage.
- Knowledge of middle and back office work in typical asset management firm will be an advantage
- Experience in jQuery, ASP .Net MVC 4 and above, .NET 4.5 and above, .NET Web API, .NET entity framework, jSON, C#, tsql, Sql server 2012,
- Worked on RESTful/RESTless Web API.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in SDLC and Agile development frameworks required
- Experience in project management will be added knowledge
- Demonstrate initiative and drive the same across unit
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects and changing priorities
Skills : Dotnet+webapi+MVC
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Capital market knowledge will be an advantage
Process Shifts : The candidate should be ready to work in general or evening shift(12:00PM to 9:00PM).