.Net Developer - ASP/C# (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for someone to join our team of developers (6Back-End and 4Front-End) in a multinational tanker company.
- The role involves working on a variety of projects of varying sizes, writing back end code, including console apps, services, APIs (using ASP.Net Core) and some WinForm applications.
- We develop both internal systems and customer-facing applications.
- The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a good knowledge of SQL and databases; a lot of what we do revolves around data so it's necessary to have a good SQL foundation.
- They should be proficient in the C# language and .NET Framework and possess good OO design skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who has a warm personality to complement our friendly and open team of developers.
Personal attributes :
- Enjoy solving problems, choosing the simplest and most elegant approach over the complex one. You appreciate other people's input and adapt your designs if a better solution comes to light.
- Have a thirst for knowledge that keeps you abreast of the latest technology and you will spread your knowledge through the team, encouraging the best engineering practices.
- You will need to be a strong multi-tasker and understand the importance of business requirements and working in a fast pace business environment.
- Have proven industry experience working on products that are in production environments.
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# and .NET frameworks
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support