Founder and CEO at FresherMart
Views:348 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
.Net Developer - ASP/C# (1-2 yrs)
KEY SKILLS :
1. Graduate of a relevant degree from a recognised institution
2. Previous experience developing and implementing applications, using AngularJS, C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, ASP.NET web forms, jQuery,MVC, JSON in a professional setting.
3. The ideal candidate will have both .NET and Java experience.
4. Strong interest in learning Agile development practices
5. Development expertise with the Visual Studio IDE
6. Experience with databases (particularly Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB).
7. Solid understanding in web and desktop application environments(with the use of WPF, WCF and web sockets) and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web
8. configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
9. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
10. Effective time management.
11. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively Have a passion for problem-solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
12. Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
13. Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic.
1. Understand business requirements to identify and define technology solutions
2. Collaborate/Coordinate Support with internal team and technology partners and vendors to identify solution options with pros and cons
3. Develop best effort estimates for project delivery
4. Track data flow between core application component and related systems..
5. Design and develop applications or technology interfaces and bridges where required
6. Prepares technical design documents and blueprints according to development standards
7. Provide timely and effective communication regarding work status, issue escalation, solution proposal to appropriate stakeholders.
8. Design, code, test, document, troubleshoot, and/or debug for complex application development utilizing standard programming tools and techniques
9. Actively participates in various efforts and ideas related to process improvement and best practices.