Recruitment Specialist at Confidential
Views:875 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
.Net Architect - C#/WPF/MVVM/Winforms (8-12 yrs)
The Application Architect is responsible for the design and architecture of the systems and core platform as well as research and development required to scale the software as the company grows.
- This role will also be involved in hands-on troubleshooting of complex technical issues.
- Other areas of responsibility include supporting the application environments in order to maintain business continuity including but is not limited to the evaluation, selection and training of new products or services and provides systems analysis programming, and testing support.
Experience: 8 – 12 years
- Provide significant .NET development expertise with a background in WPF.
- Generates UML or similar to document the existing and proposed system designs.
- Demonstrates skills in the concepts and applicability of design patterns, and general architecture best practices
- Performs code analysis and reviews
- Work with customers to identify and create innovative business solutions to improve their business processes and increase profitability.
- Actively identifies areas of focus and gain expertise through various activities like POC, research etc
- Must be proficient in .NET 3.5, 4.0 or above, C#, WPF/XAML, Windows Forms, MVVM / MVP / MVC, ORM etc.
- Microsoft Blend and PRISM experience
- Good understanding of Silverlight (preferred)
- Ability to build custom controls as public api's or reusable components
- Experience with Enterprise Library 4.1 and above for logging, exception handling, validation, cryptography, caching, and data
- Understand various design patterns and hands-on experience with UML
- Knowledge of at least one or more ORMs or related technologies like Linq-SQL, Entity Framework, or NHibernate
- Ability to do performance tuning and code analysis with standard tools like Visual Studio code/memory profiler or commercial tools like ANTS
- Knowledge of third party WPF controls integration like Infragistics/Telerik/ChartFx/Dundas etc
If you would be interested in this opportunity and would like explore it, then please apply here.
Brainsearch Consulting Pvt Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.