HR at Nerdapplabs Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:78 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Nerdapplabs - UI/UX Developer - HTML/CSS (2-15 yrs)
We are looking for a UI /UX (user-experience) developer, able to understand our business requirements (IoT domain) and any technical limitations. The UI/UX person will also be expected to design and extend the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
1. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
2. Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
3. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
4. Design and develop GUI elements to integrate with Angular components
5. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
6. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
7. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
1. Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Balsamiq, and the like is a must.
3. Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
4. Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
5. A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
6. Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
7. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
8. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
9. Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
10. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
11. Be passionate about all things UI / UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
12. Experience with IoT products is a big plus