Near India - Lead Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Lead, Business Analyst
Job Description :
You will be a part of the Product Solutions team at Near which is responsible for product validation and first value realization of Allspark for our enterprise clients. This team is involved in the sales process right from the initial meetings to onboarding of clients to the Customer Success team. This role will involve a lot of scripting and would need quick turnaround times.
- Working closely with the product and tech team to understand Near's data assets.
- Understanding client requirements, working with Client Solutions & Sales teams to curate relevant solutions.
- Work with Customer Success teams to onboard clients and set them up for extracting maximum value out of Allspark.
- Extract and analyse large amounts of data and address customer needs.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience with analytics firms or data driven companies.
- Hands on experience with Data Collection/Extraction.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent in scripting and handling large amounts of data.
- Exemplary team leading skills.
- Good understanding of software methodologies and concept.
- Effective in working with strong technical teams across the company, with strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a Data analysis, scripting & software.
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Enterprise SaaS/Big Data/Digital Media
About this role :
- This role provides an opportunity to propose new ambient intelligence solutions to our global clients for an exciting start-up at the intersection of mobile and big data. Smartphones, Smart Homes, and the - Internet of Things- generate massive amounts of user data and Near's unique strength to process and leverage this data is already disrupting the marketing and BI ecosystem globally.
- We're looking for someone who could work with the product and business teams to surface our data to address key business problems.
- We are a vibrant start-up with workforce spread across different geographies. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos, excitement & disruptive ideas - a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
About Near :
Near is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The Near platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale.
Currently processing data from over 1.6 billion devices, the Near platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, analyze, and engage audiences.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, Near has its global footprint across 44 countries, and works with marquee brands including P&G, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonald- s, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
Near is backed by leading venture capitalists Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Global Brain Japan. Visit www.near.co to find out more.