CEO at Navia Life Care
Views:816 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Navia Life Care - iOS App Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (0-3 yrs)
Navia Life Care is looking for a young, energetic, and passionate iOS developer for a full-time role, and available to join immediately. They will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
iOS Developer Responsibilities :
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Minimum 1 to 5 years working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift Programming language
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
Opportunity to join a fast-growing and funded healthcare startup, and direct reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
We provide a flexible and innovation-driven work environment, with a 5-day working week, and competitive compensation packages.
About Navia Life Care (www.navialifecare.com) :
Navia Life Care is a health tech company building customized mobile solutions to improve health outcomes through increased patient compliance, monitoring and engagement. Our products are used by different healthcare institutions like hospitals and clinics, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, and even social enterprises.
Founded by CMU, University of Wisconsin, DTU and NSIT alumni, we are mentored by stalwarts of the healthcare and services industries.
We are a funded company, looking to grow our team in areas of technology and business, to fulfill our mission of innovation in the healthcare industry.