Assistant HR Manager at Navaratan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:48 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Navaratan Technologies - Node.js/MEAN Stack Developer - AngularJS/React.js (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Navtech is looking for a Node JS/Mean Stack Developer for working on some of the cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
- Were a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company's online presence.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
3. Assure that all Angular user input is validated before submitting to back-end services and deploying to production.
4. Ensure delivery of a high performing complete front-end application.
5. Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
6. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
1. Min 1year of experience in Node JS.
2. Should have the working knowledge of AngularJS and Mongo DB.
4. Should have good experience defining JSON objects and implementing AJAX-enabled applications.
5. Proficient in database concepts and working experience with MYSQL, CSS, and AJAX.
6. Having some understanding knowledge of PHP.
7. Should have working experience in interacting with RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
8. Should have experience in any of UI frameworks (Angular, React, jQuery, ExtJS).
9. Candidate should be able to recommend appropriate HTML5, CSS3, SASS structures and develop web applications based upon a set of requirements.
10. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
11. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, catching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system.
12. Experience Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Node JS.
13. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
Benefits : Performance review and Appraisal Twice in a year.