Head Product Development at Nav Clothing
Views:169 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Nav Clothing - Full Stack Developer - Website Architecture (2-6 yrs)
Role Description :
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Required Knowledge :
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with fundamental front end languages such as HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Java.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Django.
- Develop dashboard designs/wireframes to make dashboards outcome-driven and actionable
Required Skill-Set :
- Team building and Handling
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused and Goal driven
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work methodically and meet the deadline