HR Manager at myUpchar.com
Views:125 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
myUpchar.com - Associate Product Manager (1-5 yrs)
- Want to be a part of an innovative healthcare startup in India with an energetic team, long term vision and backing of top global investors?
- We are looking for an experienced Associate Product Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy of building a highly scalable platform to solve healthcare access problem for the next 500 million people coming online.
A brief about the company :
- myUpchar.com is the largest health content company in India, co-founded by alumni of Stanford University with experiences at Amazon, BCG among other leading global firms.
- Our mission is to solve the healthcare awareness and access problem in the country through local context and languages.
- Currently, the platform receives around 11 million users monthly. Funded by Omidyar Network, Nexus VP, Shunwei Capital, Rajan Anandan among other prominent investors, we are working towards improving the healthcare awareness and access to quality doctors, health products and services for 1 Billion Indians.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Strong analytical abilities and data driven approach.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes and prioritize effectively
- Work closely with Engineering / Sales / Operations teams to deliver with optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience: B.Tech/BE with 2-3 years in Product Management/Business Analytics/Product Development. MBA can help but not a necessity
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Ability to don multiple hats to get the work done
- Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.