Manager - Human Resources at RSAB IT India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:860 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
MySQL Developer - Database Applications - PL-SQL/Oracle (8-18 yrs)
RSAB IT India Pvt Ltd is US-based I.T. company, exclusively serving one major client; Unique Vacations Limited, worldwide representatives for the Caribbean's most well-known, luxury all-inclusive brands including Sandals & Beaches Resorts, with 15 locations and a worldwide reputation for providing the most romantic vacation experience in the Caribbean. We're happy to contribute to the ever-changing, dynamic and challenging Hospitality Industry. It gives us the opportunity to experience an international environment where seasonal trends, economic cycles and other market factors open doors for innovation in IT solutions. The rapid growth of our company has created a wealth of career opportunities. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement, our company is the right place for you.
Job Responsibilities :
- A minimum of 8+ years- experience in the design and development of database applications such as Mysql & Oracle.
- Strong hands-on development skills in MYSQL(triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and SQL Loader experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues
- Experience in data validation concepts, and SQL tuning
- Code and test on large scale MYSQL back-end database applications.
- Transform written technical specifications into code. Generate triggers, procedures, functions and packages utilizing MYSQL, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good Knowledge in RDBMS, OOPS concepts, database designing, stored procedure development, create database schemas etc.
- Optimisation of application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in MySQL Development.
Knowledge and skill :
- Ability to work independently and develop projects.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis, good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the current processes (troubleshoot, modify as needed, optimize and bug fixes).
- Knowledge of multiple database platforms, such as MySQL & Oracle,
- Knowledge in Database configuration management/Release management experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with database objects including but not limited to tables, indexes, procedures, packages, views, triggers, constraints, privileges, schedules, jobs, sequences, synonymous, database links.
- Experience using Linux