Technology Hiring Manager at MyOperator
Views:1113 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
MyOperator - Senior PHP Developer - Backend Development (2-5 yrs)
The role requires you to architect, code, test, deploy and scale an in-house product for a Cloud Telephony company. This involves consuming various data streams, aggregating and classifying them based on various parameters.
- Build and implement front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with other products.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Document and communicate designs, estimates, and implementation plans to program stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Developing backend of SaaS-based Products using technologies like PHP, MySql, with any MVC framework.
- Validate requirements and system design..
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC), Object Oriented, RESTful services / APIs.
Required Skill :
- Should have min 2-3 years of experience in software development especially backend.
- Must have worked on any of these Frameworks: AngularJS, Laravel, Codeignitor, CakePHP.
- Must have worked on MVC, with REST API.
- Should have worked on any NoSQL, like, MongoDB, elasticsearch, RethinkDB.
- Should be good in MySQL & database designing.
- Knowledge of Node.JS, Docker, Memcache, AWS, Linux command line.
- Candidate will be working on high load applications and multi-server architectures, experience in the similar working area will be an advantage.