Myntra - Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead - Python/Node.js (3-9 yrs)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code for Omnichannel Products
- Design & architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large e-commerce portal
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks & follow agile project management processes
- Review existing code & refactor for scalability
- Documenting technical specifications
- Coordinating with designers, TLs, product managers and other programmers & cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications
JOB SKILLS :
IMPORTANT NOTE : Pls note that this set of requirements is an indicative list. If you are passionate about technology and coding are entrepreneurial and ambitious and firmly believe you can make a strong impact @Myntra reaching millions of Indians, we encourage you to apply!
- Draw attention to your exploits at Hackathons, your tech blogs, your projects (which we can play around with), open source contributions, your patents and publications! Talk to us about building mobile apps with lakhs of downloads, high QPS, Petabytes of data, MSEC response time, multiple 9 reliability!
- 3-5 years of experience in building large scale applications or products
- A Bring It On attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to- end ownership; entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in one or more of the following technologies:
- 3+ years of experience in NodeJS development
- Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, and SOAP)
- MySql & MongoDB
- Python (preferred)
QUALIFICATIONS : B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
YOUR CAREER :
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders.Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of the everyday job. For an individual with a hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities @Myntra are practically limitless.
YOUR TEAM :
- You'll be a part of the team who's passionate about scaling omnichannel initiatives @Myntra.
- The primary products that you'll be working on will be Myntra's entire Omnichannel Suite. This consists of end-to-end integrations with seller systems, omni order management system & in-store assistance initiatives