Senior Executive HR at Mygate
Views:1043 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Mygate - Product Manager - User Experience (3-6 yrs)
As a Product Manager, you will envision and execute on a growth and go-to-market strategy for myGate. You will own parts of the myGate product end-to-end and will scope out and build new features and offerings.
You will work closely with a high-performing cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Design, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations.
The role entails detailing core functional use cases, defining user experience, aligning with technical architects on functionality, enabling the sales force on new functionality and being able to manage a product's lifecycle from conception to final release.
An ideal fit will be :
- Analytical and data driven in decision making. Collects whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of user experience or other business metrics.
- Self driven with a high sense of ownership and urgency. Should have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Drives innovation, comes up with out of box solutions. Challenges himself and everyone to think boldly and creatively and then funnels that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Monitors and measures launched products and feeds learnings back into product development process. Coordinates and ensures high quality deliverables by working with testing teams
- Clearly communicates product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to customers.
- Understands technology and can wear business hat when required. Someone who has rolled up sleeves and done stellar development work.