Human Resources at Myelin Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:66 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Myelin Innovation - Software Research Engineer - C++ (2-5 yrs)
About Us :
Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd is a manufacturer of Carbon Fibre Composite products for major industrial sectors such as aerospace, defense, construction, automobile, electrical and electronics, wind energy, marine, sports, telecommunications and many more. Our work is spread on a variety of industrial domains.
Our primary focus is to support the budding drone industry in India and to provide assistance to the Defence sector in developing the world-class products.
We are helping the drone revolution in India by designing and developing various composite structures such as frames, propellers & support structures that are used in a drone UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle).
Raphe is seeking skilled and motivated software engineer who will be part of growing and dynamic team responsible for developing projects that will transform applications of unmanned aerial robots and multirotor vehicle.
- You will design and implement modules, for example, algorithms for autonomous navigation, computer vision, sensor fusion, communication, ground control station, etc.
- We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
- Your core responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Required Skills :
- Should be an expert in C++ programming language and be able to analyze, debug and write large and complex C++ programs
- Should have experience in programming embedded systems.
- Should have hands on experience in ROS, RTOS, Linux and Kernel development
- Experience in writing code for multirotor vehicles will be an add on.
- Implementation of OOPs skills in C++ programming
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Have great problem solving and debugging skills to identify bottlenecks and bugs
- Strong technical and programming background combined with the capability and experience of leading, mentoring other engineers
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and robust C++ code
- Design, development, unit test and integration of modules and features for the controller platform
- Develop code using efficient algorithms and data structures having high CPU and memory performance
- Bachelors/ Masters/ Ph. D in Computer Science with strong mathematical background
- Should have industry experience of 3 years specifically in C++