Human Resources at Myelin Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:75 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Myelin Innovation - Senior Scientist - Embedded Hardware (3-5 yrs)
Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd is a manufacturer of carbon fibre composite products for major industrial sectors such as aerospace, defense, construction, automobile, electrical and electronics, wind energy, marine, sports, telecommunications and many more. Our work is spread on a variety of industrial domains.
Our primary focus is to support the budding drone industry in India and to aid the defence sector in developing the world-class products.
We are helping the drone revolution in India by designing and developing various composite structures such as frames, propellers & support structures that are used in a UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle).
Job Description :
- Raphe is seeking skilled and motivated Sr. Scientist Electronics/ Electrical who will be responsible for design, construction, and troubleshooting of compact and reliable electrical systems in robots.
- This includes electrical sub-system design, integration, PCB layout, and frequent hands-on work in lab building and debugging electrical systems.
- Tasks will range from working on small test systems to fully integrated robots in the field. A successful candidate must also demonstrate an ability to work in large teams and communicate effectively with other engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties Required Skills :
- Electronics debug and failure analysis
- Demonstrated experience using schematic capture and PCB layout software
- Experience with both digital and analog product designs
- Working understanding of EMC/EMI testing and standards
- History of mentoring junior engineers
- Embedded sensing and electronics
- Firmware development in C
- Working understanding of command-line Linux or similar operating system
- Ability to use lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, DMMs, power supplies
- Ability to solder SMT PCB components with satisfactory skill
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Desired Skills :
- Demonstrated a high level of motivation and interest in electronics and/or robotics
- Experience designing power electronics from 100W to 10kW
- Experience using or designing motors and/or motor drives
- Experience designing wireless devices, antennas, or other RF applications
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD experience
- Experience with Python, LabView, or MATLAB
- Experience in Verilog or VHD
Qualification : Electrical/ Electronics engineering + 3 years- or M.Tech. + 3 years- experience or B.Tech. + 5 year- experience.