Human Resources at Myelin Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
Views:114 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Myelin Innovation - Embedded Software Engineer - C++/RTOS (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd is a manufacturer of Carbon Fibre Composite products for major industrial sectors such as aerospace, defense, construction, automobile, electrical and electronics, wind energy, marine, sports, telecommunications and many more. Our work is spread on a variety of industrial domains.
Our primary focus is to support the budding drone industry in India and to provide assistance to the Defence sector in developing the world-class products.
We are helping the drone revolution in India by designing and developing various composite structures such as frames, propellers & support structures that are used in a drone UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle).
Job Description : Raphe is seeking a proficient, motivated, detail-oriented, embedded research engineer who will be part of a growing, dynamic organization, responsible for applying advance engineering concepts and technical skills in product research and development.
Required Skills :
- Hands on experience on AVR, STM32.
- Good understanding of C, C++ programming languages.
- Good understanding of communication protocol, I2C, I2S, UART, USART, SPI.
- Should be good in RTOS Programming and should be familiar with scheduling, driver design, message-queue semaphores, file-system and other RTOS concepts.
- Should have knowledge of 8, 16 & 32 bit microcontroller architecture.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools etc.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Experience with Arduino development for testing purposes.
- Familarity with Linux environment would be preferred.
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of various product design phases like hardware and software design, testing and debugging.
- Analysing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of the product.
- Integration and Validation of new product design.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Interfacing of electronic products with different streams of product designs like interfacing with software systems and mechanical systems and controls etc.
- B.E./B. Tech in ECE and EEE or similar fields.
- Should have relevant experience of 2+ Years.