Recruiter at Mutual Mobile
Views:121 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Mutual Mobile - Shopify Developer - Theme Development (2-5 yrs)
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished and capable full stack engineer to join our team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour).
We've seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it's in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. Now, in 2018, we stand at the foot of a massive transition in emerging technology with the growth of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Voice, Bots, and more. We are ready to embrace these changes and to help our clients make the most of the opportunities they bring.
We expect Engineers to:
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Pre requisites :
- Established Shopify development experience.
- Experience integrating with other web services (AJAX, REST API, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.)
- Expert in Shopify APIs and their usage
- Strong knowledge of liquid programming language and Shopify APIs
- Experience in Shopify Theme development
- Proven knowledge with Admin API and Storefront API
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instances
- Experience with CMS, CRM, 3PLs and payment services. Specific knowledge with Shopify.
Preferred experience includes :
- Experience/Knowledge of steps involved in migration of an existing commerce site running on a different platform to Shopify Platform (eg: Magento to Shopify)
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
- Knowledge of other eCommerce Platforms (Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Woocommerce)
- System monitoring and security design and implementation