Recruiter at Mutual Mobile
Views:117 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Mutual Mobile - C# Full Stack Developer - .Net/AngularJS (2-5 yrs)
- As a C# Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you'll contribute towards creating technical designs on projects. You'll own medium to large tasks and see them through to completion.
- You'll be a part of the delivery team and have close interaction with customers for the duration of the project.
- You'll be completely responsible for the on-time delivery of the technical component owned in the solution, and apply Agile development practices for project delivery.
We expect Engineers to :
- Be highly-capable experts in at least one technology
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solutions
Pre requisites :
- You must have knowledge in C#, .NET and Angular
- You must have knowledge on IoC and DI and has exposure to Unity Container.
- You must have knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- You should be a pragmatic communicator with knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Good to have :
- You have experience of hosting production-ready applications on cloud platform like AWS
- You have knowledge of serverless architecture.
- You know how to find and fix performance issues
You'll love working here because this isn't a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.