Co-founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:32 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Multimedia IP Consultant - Audio/Video Technologies (2-7 yrs)
- Identifying and analyzing patents that may be relevant to technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
- Following the development of several technologies and standards in the field of Audio Video coding, transmission, storage and access technologies
- Preparing technology insight reports, prior art search reports, patent to product mapping charts by performing secondary research, analysis and investigations on technologies that are being deployed and or used widely in industry
- Updating technical skill set and hands-on subject matter expertise in the technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
- Contributing to client's strategy development process by applying technical proficiency and creative problem solving skills to recognize market trends, opportunities and threats
- Ideal candidates should have prior technical experience in Audio Video technologies, specifically in performing technology assessment and state of the art studies and writing technical articles.
- Strong grasp of CS/EE fundamentals with specialization in one or more core areas is desired
- 2-4 years- work and/or research experience primarily in Audio Video technologies will be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the popular AV technologies and standards including MPEG, AVC, HEVC, FLAC, AAC, DASH, DVB-CA
- Experience in patent analytics and searching will be preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to diverse audiences comprising technical and non-technical members
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word is desired
- Ability to ramp up quickly on a variety of analytical patent tools
- Ideal candidate should have abilities to be a good team player
- B.Tech/M.Tech in CS/EE/Signal Processing streams
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained their degree from Tier-I institutes (IIT, IIIT, NIT, etc.)
- Candidates that have done research or thesis in one or more core areas of CS and technical publications and patents in preferred areas are preferred.
- Candidates should have at least 2-4 years of experience working in Audio Video technologies.