Multigraphics - PHP Developer - Laravel/OOPS (1-3 yrs)
- NOT a classic Website Development job involving simple development and maintenance of websites. We work on complex web applications that are technologically challenging.
- The projects are done in small teams, that results in greater responsibility for each member of the team.
- We genuinely want you to learn and grow and will provide you ample opportunities for that.
Job Description :
- PHP - Good working knowledge on Core PHP along with MVC Framework like Laravel
- Must know the front-end (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases & OOPS concepts
- Expertise must be in Laravel.
- Strong experience in Java and AngularJS.
- He should have good fundamental knowledge of Rest Services, DB Querying. JMS, TDD, JQuery etc. are good to have.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP Laravel modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage Solutions
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our SaaS application backend
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Must have the knowledge of payment gateway integration (payUMoney, Razor pay etc.).
- Must have the knowledge of REST APIs and their integration.
- Knowledge of wordpress, website migration SSL integration
Experience : 4+ yrs exp.
Salary : 40,000 per month
Industry : IT-Software / E - Learning and Assessments
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Programming & Design
Role: PHP laravel Developer
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E. or B.Tech. in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in web programming preferred.
- Mandatorily Having Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and bitbucket
- Hands on experience of PHP, SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience with cloud-hosting environments like AWS.