Mu Sigma - UI Developer - Web Applications - AngularJS/React.js (2-6 yrs)
About the Company : Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Big Data tops many a list of business priorities, thanks to its growing volume, velocity, and variety. However, it is not data, but change that is the cause of anxiety to the organization, bringing with it greater complexity and more data.
- The challenge here is that analytical thinking isn't keeping pace with the rate of change in business. This is where we come in - we address the gaps.
- Mu Sigma is one of the world's largest Decision Sciences and analytics firm. We help over 140 Fortune 500 clients, across 10 industry verticals, to institutionalize data-driven decision making, and to harness Big Data. We provide our clients with a holistic ecosystem of proprietary technology platforms, processes and people. This ecosystem helps us scale the use of our unique interdisciplinary approach of combining math, business, technology, behavioral science and design thinking to operationalize Decision Science as opposed to Data Science.
- Our unique approach to problem-solving using cross-industry expertise corroborates our sustainable engagement model with our clients still further, making us one of the most preferred analytics and Decision Sciences partners.
- With over 3500 Decision Sciences professionals, we pride in being a category and career-defining company. As we continue to scale, we are also looking at hiring the right talent across various levels in our organization. Our unique talent management philosophy has been critically acclaimed by the likes of Harvard Business Review.
Role : UI Developer
Experience : 2-6 years
Location : Bengaluru
Note : AngularJS experience is a mandate. Candidates who are willing to work on AngularJs, only need to apply.
Role & Responsibilities :
- The developer will work in a team environment in gathering business requirements, design and implementation of the Web-based application.
- We are looking for a quick learner and an adaptable candidate who can survive the ever-evolving environment of Front end development
- We need the candidate to be a creative thinker who understands the problem space and writes optimized and well-organized code
- We need the candidate to be well aware of the state - of - art technologies and advancements in them
- Should be able to lead a team of 2-3 UI resources if given chance
Skill Requirements :
- Should have worked on the basics of Web development for 2-5 years and should have a good grip on these technologies
- Must have a strong understanding of React framework
- Should have a hands-on experience of at least a year in React framework, Angular 2.x
- Must have hands-on knowledge of Redux and sagas (Thunk also works)
- Must have an understanding of how these middleware technologies work and should be able to set up these from scratch in a project
- Must have worked on version control systems like GIT and SCM
- Should have a minimum experience of 2 years on version controlling software and should have a thorough understanding of using them effectively in a project
- Must have an understanding of how to deploy web applications
- Should have an understanding of what is deployment, the process behind it, etc.
- Must have an experience of working in a collaborative team and possess good work ethics
- Good to have an understanding of Webpack 2+
- As Webpack is catching up in the recent past, we expect the candidate to be aware of how this helps the developer and the advantages of the same
- Good to have a knowledge of automation software like Jenkins