Human Resources at Msg.ai
Views:143 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
msg.ai - Infrastructure Support Engineer (1-3 yrs)
- We are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to work collaboratively with software development team to deploy and operate the systems.
- You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues. This will be a rotational shift role.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to conceive and work on the lines of "Infrastructure as a Code" and "Infrastructure automation".
- Program for the infrastructure and support systems on scale whether it is in AWS or Azure or local workstations or any combination of these.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated processes for Systems Administrator tasks.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment and network security.
- Administer servers, storage devices, backup devices, VPN Gateways and wireless infrastructure.
- Provide support for all client/server related issues.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance and upgrades on all servers, network and storage systems.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring.
- Perform regular security screenings across various applications and overall network.
- Support a number of tools and services related to infrastructure operations.
- Have end to end ownership of projects.
- Deploy services across multiple global regions.
- Create processes that can be leveraged to help drive efficiencies and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers to help alleviate their problems.
- Drive operational excellence.
- Experience in supporting large scale distributed systems.
- A strong understanding of web and database technologies.
- A strong understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of production monitoring and metrics.
- Ability to communicate across technical and non-technical audiences.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure(AWS/AZURE) would be a plus.
- 1 to 3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, pearl, ruby, etc...) and regular expressions.
- Experience with SQL scripts.
- BE/BTech/MCA degree in related field