Human Resources at Msg.ai
Views:513 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
msg.ai - Associate Product Manager - ITSM (5-8 yrs)
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing ITSM AI product offering. Responsibility includes defining product scope, features, story definitions, Sprint planning and Delivery management. We are looking for someone with experience in ITSM and is passionate to work with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup.
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead product decisions, prioritization, and execution
- Synthesize information from internal teams, customers, sales and support towards the end of identifying unsolved customer problems.
- Partner with experience design and development to develop solutions to customer and business problems.
- Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
- Manage the product development process from conception through analysis, design, build and release.
- 5+ years of experience in a software industry as a Business Analyst/Product Owner. Experience in ITSM is a preferable
- B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering degree from Tier 1 College. MBA from Tier 1 institute would be preferable
- Experience in developing SAAS based products and technologies
- Experience in developing products from concept to launch
- Strategic thinkers. You have a desire to innovate, and you can translate high level strategy into actionable ideas
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly.
- You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organisational and management skills
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies