Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:410 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst/CRM Business Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Skill: Typical BA skills + who have been a BA developing web portal.
- Should be able to clearly document business requirement and pass on to the offshore team.
- MSD CRM knowledge is optional
Note : look for any similar CRM BA experience
- Interface with clients and understand requirements and document them.
- Ability to provide a solution summary to clients that can meet their requirements.
- Ability to customize and configure entities, workflows, business process, security and other OOB features of Dynamics CRM.
- Write a detailed Business Requirement, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design documentation.
- Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
- Prepare Detailed training guides and user manuals.
- Provide Training to clients and end-users.
- Provide post go-live support to help resolve issues.
- Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
- At least 3 years' experience of implementing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Strong understanding of the CRM 365 Platform and all the functional modules.
- Good understanding of CRM 365 Functional Modules and all related components.
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Has at least participated in two full-cycle Dynamics CRM 365 implementations.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Should be aware of the new and upcoming add-ons for Dynamics CR