Global Talent Associate at Mpower Financing
Views:154 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mpower Financing - Salesforce Developer (3-5 yrs)
THE COMPANY :
MPOWER's borderless loans enable students from around the world to realize their full potential by attending top universities in the U.S. and Canada. Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields.
As a FinTech startup backed by a strong roster of VC and PE firms, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and heavy analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges in financial inclusion. We work hard, have fun, and believe greatly in our cause. For us, this mission is personal.
As a member of our team, you'll be challenged to think creatively in an environment where ideation and implementation happen very quickly. We review all our staff members for promotion every 6 months and provide the resources they need to further their skills and grow with the company. MPOWER is committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.
This Is A Full-Time Position Based In Bangalore, India And Reporting To The Manager Of Engineering.
THE ROLE :
- You will be directly responsible for ensuring that we fully capitalize on the features and benefits of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem including effective configuration to minimize customization and drive a more efficient, friendly experience for all internal and 3rd party users.
- You should have superior technical knowledge of Salesforce, as well as excellent communication skills to understand business needs, influence solutions, and administer the system accordingly. You will also focus on security, compliance, and data integrity through effective training, release management, and other best practices.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Ensuring both the integrity and efficiency of internal Salesforce based workflows across all key functions
- Proactively seeking out users and project teams to understand business requirements and recommend system changes that better meet both current and future needs
- Working with data analytics and other end users to design processes to improve data accuracy and deliver more insightful and actionable reporting
- Modifying system configuration and settings to improve usability and flexibility to enable MPOWER's ability to dramatically scale
- Understanding overall MPOWER business model to service students to suggest ways that the Salesforce ecosystem can better meet end-customer and stakeholder needs and partnering with 3rd parties to improve reliability of data interfaces and better control of changes made that may impact data accuracy
- Training end-users and engineering to better use Salesforce configuration and capabilities while maintaining process documentation required to ensure a common basis for change
THE QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator including relevant certification
- Experience in consumer lending, or similar field, and a strong grasp of how all business functions use Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of standard salesforce capabilities, as well as when customization or integration of external systems may be the preferred solution
- Superior communication skills to relay information effectively to business unit owners, engineering team, and executive management
- Experience using modern cloud services (e.g. AWS) and leading legacy infrastructure management tools
- Spanish language skills, a plus
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.