HR Lead at MoveInSync Technology Solutions (P) Ltd
Views:902 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
MoveInSync - Product Support Lead (4-8 yrs)
- Our Product Support Lead is ultimately charged with monitoring the day-to-day operations of our support team to ensure we are meeting our goals/metrics around the resolution of complex technical issues for our clients using MoveInSync.
- Product Support Lead will be leading a team of individuals who resolve any emerging problems with product/services that our customer might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- The primary responsibilities of this role will include leading ticket inflow, coaching our functional and technical support team, putting in place practices to improve overall productivity, establishing and monitoring KPI- s, serving as an escalation point for complex support issues and helping to prioritize as well as resolve tickets. This position will be based in Bangalore.
Job Responsibilities :
- Collectively understand and analyse the problem faced by customers and drive self/team to share detailed explanation with clients on the problem and solution provided. Help resolve customer issues smoothly by working with engineering and product teams.
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Software Support to manage resultant problems. Monitor, Measure, Improve and report SLAs for Support and SaaS tickets.
- Be able to lead a team effectively whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common team goals. Ability to learn quickly about product, platform, and manage the entire knowledge base. Create and maintain technical documentation for support and knowledge base.
- Become a subject matter expert and remain up-to-date with all the latest developments of the product. Maintain a deep understanding of the product application including the various features and configuration options to be able to provide the required guidance to support engineers.
- Work with the various stakeholders to ensure SLAs are always met. Work closely with Service Delivery and Account Management teams to ensure client Retention and Success.
- Responsible for team performance, analysing trends and reporting on performance metrics to management on a regular basis. Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support. Identify training needs for the team.
- Maintain high quality standards and bringing Innovation & process improvement to further growth of the team and self. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the software support function.
- Implementing shift process and ownership mindset. Manage the Shift Rotation and Team Availability for 24 X 7 Support.
- Manage process of onboarding of new implementations into the support team
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine permanent fix. Drive to reduce number of tickets by implementing various processes, PBs, and automations. Work with QA/Deployment team to plan out New product releases.
- Perform other related tasks as required. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Desired candidate will have :
- Exceptional written and oral English skills
- Willingness to learn and multi-tasking skills.
- Be Self driven & High sense of ownership
- Confident at troubleshooting
- You are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- Strong problem-solving and a desire to seek the root cause of an issue
- Excellent client-facing & listening skills.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and dependable.
- Previous experience of working/dealing with customers.
- Experience working on tools such as JIRA, Excel.
- Customer Service, Knowledge Management, Technical & Customer Support, Customer Email Support
Educational Qualification :
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization. BTECH/BCA preferred; PG: MBA (Preferred)
- 4-8 years of Work Experience