Software Lead at Monitra Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:161 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Monitra Healthcare - Software Developer - C/C++ - Startup (0-1 yrs)
Monitra is one of the leading med-tech startups building some of the best products to solve to the world's leading health issues using cutting-edge technologies.
We are searching for individuals passionate about healthcare and folks who work well in a fast paced settings. Join us and be a part of a team of believers, doers and achievers.
Job Summary :
- The role includes but is not limited to developing, testing, debugging and maintaining software.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is an eager learner with a positive attitude, who works well with teams and is a natural at taking responsibility.
- This role will provide you a great learning experience and an opportunity to grow as the company grows.
You are responsible for :
- Working with developers to design and implement features.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrating software components and third-party programs.
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending and executing improvements.
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Traits for doing really well :
- Learning - Keen interest in keeping up with the latest trends and is eager to take any opportunity to learn new skills and improve existing ones. Learning is not just limited to software technologies. Learning about cardiac physiology and biopotential signals will greatly help in implementing the requirements.
- Debugging - Creating code is only part of a programmer's job. When software doesn- t work as expected, a programmer is expected to get to the root of the problem quickly and effectively. Instead of spending hours blindly making changes, it's important to carefully investigate the code and research possible issues until an answer is found.
- Communication - A great developer is able to understand problems clearly, break them down into hypotheses and propose solutions in a coherent manner. They understand concepts quickly, or ask the right questions to understand, and don- t need to have everything written down specification document.
- Teamwork - A programmer rarely works alone. The ability to work with programmers, hardware engineers, business, marketing and sales staff, and fellow programmers is essential.
- Respect for deadlines - Most programmers just like anyone else work on projects with deadlines.
- Adapting to the needs of high paced startup work environment.
EDUCATION : Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum 60%.
Good to have : PHP, JQuery, Python
Great to have : Android, Cloud based technologies (eg. AWS) & GIT.
What you'll love about us :
- Innovating at a cutting-edge product development company.
- Immersing yourself in latest technologies.
- Working with a top-notch multidisciplinary team with diverse skill set.
- Lots of press coverage about our work in The Times of India, The Economic Times, etc.
Check : www.monitrahealth.com