HR at Mondelez International
Views:131 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mondelez International - Solution Delivery Expert - Cloud Directory Services (8-10 yrs)
Location - Mumbai
Job description :
- Mondel'z International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We- re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
- Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role :
- The role leads end-to-end delivery and operational excellence of Cloud based directory service such as AAD, Azure SSO, Azure Conditional Access, Azure PIM, Azure AD B2C etc.The Support Lead defines and implements operational processes for Mondel- z International in order to deliver consistent, efficient Cloud Directory Service to the company.
- The role leads ongoing improvements to support operational excellence in various Azure directory services and governs outsourced IT providers to ensure performance to SLAs; and monitors and enforces appropriate controls to ensure security and operational stability of the Azure Directory and other Azure services
Main Responsibilities :
- Ability to work with Project resources to provide design collateral as well as the ability to deploy and configure these software components.
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Play role of a senior analyst on Azure AD, Azure SSO, Azure Conditional Access, Azure PIM, Azure AD B2C etc. .
- Accountable for rollout, integration and unit testing for various Azure Directory Services
- Ensures adherence to development and configuration standards and processes.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement by contributing & documenting the best practices, lessons learned, etc.
- Define, implement, and monitor ongoing operational excellence improvement activities
- Ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of supplier-provided services through governance of day-to-day operations of Azure Directory and other Azure services
- Enforce operational controls and security controls to ensure that devices, user accounts, and directory objects are properly managed through the entire lifecycle to maximize operational effectiveness and minimize risk
- Provide appropriate visibility and accountability to management by producing periodic metrics and reports that measure the performance of Azure directory services tools and processes
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications :
- Worked in global IT function with regional or global responsibilities in similar environment like MDLZ
- Worked with IT outsourcing providers using frameworks such as ITIL : Around 10 years
- Worked on AAD, Azure SSO, Azure Conditional Access, Azure PIM, Azure AD B2C etc. : Around 8 - 10 yrs
Citrix knowledge will be added advantage
- ITIL operational experience, Microsoft certification preferred
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate meetings in other time zones
- Ability to balance multiple workloads and independently manage time effectively across several activities