Platform Manager at MondayMorning
Views:69 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MondayMorning - Team Lead/Technical Architect - PHP/Laravel Framework (2-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
MondayMorning.in provides an ecosystem for self-learning and acquiring skills that are required to be the right fit for the available opportunities in the market. It is an online platform that can be used commonly to assess anyone on key skills as well as showcase the mirror image of the brain so that one knows where he stands and where to start from.
We aspire to create young leaders through the following :
- Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises
- Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hoards of profiles.
With this intent, MondayMorning was conceptualized and today, in our Beta Phase, we have around 35,000 aspirants who have signed up to this journey. We are expanding our team and looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of our vision of building complete technology-oriented SaaS marketplace to redefine the recruitment process throughout the nation.
Role : Team Lead (Technical)
Location : Noida
Required Experience : 2-5 years of proven experience in a reputed company with a record of substantial achievements in the specific role
Qualification : Bachelor/ master's degree in computer applications or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Write well designed, testable, scalable and efficient code and oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Apply design principles to ensure code modularity and error handling at appropriate levels
- Communicate software requirements to development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions and provide technological solution to it
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Design the overall structure of the platform and oversee programs to ensure the proper implementation of the architecture
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an online start-up with a record of substantial achievements in the specific role
- Strong programming foundation in PHP, MySQL, Oops Concepts and can develop core PHP based applications
- Must have worked on MVC frameworks - Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP or Zend.
- HTML5, CSS3, XML knowledge is mandatory
- Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service
- Solid exposure to API integrations and familiar with various design & architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Additional Information :
- Knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization, and database design
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and best practices