Product Head at Momspresso
Views:633 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Momspresso - VP Engineering/Technical Architect (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
Momspresso is India's largest multi-lingual, user-generated content platform for Mums with 15 million of them visiting the site every month. The site has over 8000 bloggers who blog in 6 different languages. It also hosts the first dedicated video channel for mothers called Momspresso TV.
Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 500 crs of annual revenue.
This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to - make it happen.
Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we- d love to meet you if you've done any of the following :
Taken a real risk beyond playing cards at Diwali.
Followed a passion even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
Played a sport, other than in the office.
We are seeking a go-getter team player with a hands-on engineering experience. A high performing tech lead/architect having full stack development experience in all aspects of architecting, developing and delivering the core product.
- You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and new product development in a well-funded company.
- This is a great opportunity to work along with the founders and company leadership, build and nurture a team of highly talented young engineers, conceptualize and deliver a product cutting across an integrated value chain.
- You will be given creative freedom to lead and develop a highly scalable data platform. With machine learning and algorithms being built to deliver the relevant content to the users, you will have enormous fun with us.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale online software applications.
- Overall architectural, design and product delivery responsibility
- Build and manage a development team of in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver the product
- Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges.
- Research and apply new technologies and best practices
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Agile SCRUM development methodology being followed within the organization
- Ability to build and drive a culture of Data-Driven Product and Tech development
Desired Tech Skillsets :
- We are looking for someone with 6-10 years of solid full stack web development and architecture experience.
- We work with a micro-services based architecture with different stacks for different micro-services.
- The stack is mostly Restful APIs using PHP/Python/NodeJS at the backend, with angular4 based website and native Android/iOS apps. Experience on Python/PHP is a must.
- Our backend architecture is tied up with AWS and GCP, so familiarity with the cloud infrastructure is absolutely essential. Prior exposure to these is essential.
- Experience with both RDBMS like MySQL and NoSQL DB's like MongoDB is essential.
- Exposure to Machine Learning and algorithms for data analysis and insights would be a plus
- Proven tech leadership is a must.
- Any hands-on development experience with mobile applications and e-commerce will be an added advantage.
- Experience in application performance optimization, database tuning & designing large & scalable systems is a plus.