Product Head at Momspresso
Views:802 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Momspresso - Frontend Developer - AngularJS/Node.js (2-5 yrs)
Job Responsibility :
- Looking for passionate developers who have worked on AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Experience on Vue, React or Ember would be added benefit.
- Exposure to different Web Servers and Caching tools would be desirable.
- Any experience in SEO and website optimization would be great.
Skills Required :
- 3-7 years of experience in working on front end development
- Experience with AngularJS - Angular2 and above is essential
- Experience with working with JQuery, CSS and HTML
- Experience with VueJs, ReactJS would be added benefit.
- Familiarity with integrating RESTful APIs to connect back-end services
- Experience with SEO and performance tuning
- Experience with integration with Facebook, Google and Youtube APIs
- Experience with working on HTML5 video players
- Understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to - make it happen- .
Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we'd love to meet you if you've done any of the following :
- Taken a real risk beyond playing cards at Diwali.
- Followed a passion even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
- Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
- Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
- Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
- Played a sport, other than in office.
Momspresso is India's largest multi-lingual, user-generated content platform for Mums with 15 million of them visiting the site every month. The site has over 8000 bloggers who blog in 6 different languages. It also hosts the first dedicated video channel for mothers called Momspresso TV.
Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 500 crs of annual revenue.