Product Head at Momspresso
Views:812 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Momspresso - DevOps Consultant - Jenkins/Python (3-10 yrs)
Momspresso is India's largest multi-lingual, user-generated content platform for Mums with 15 million of them visiting the site every month. The site has over 8000 bloggers who blog in 6 different languages. It also hosts the first dedicated video channel for mothers called Momspresso TV.
- Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 500 crs of annual revenue.
- This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to - make it happen.
Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we'd love to meet you if you've done any of the following :
- Taken a real risk beyond playing cards at Diwali.
- Followed a passion even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
- Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
- Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
- Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
- Played a sport, other than in office.
Skill Sets :
- Have hands on experience in various components of CI/CD.
- Have worked on and setup tools like Jenkins, Shipable, drone.io etc.
- Have in depth knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud tools and technologies.
- Have managed a CI/CD pipeline for php/python/nodejs frameworks.
- Have managed or experience in handling a Microservices Architecture.
- Have experience in handling separate testing, staging and production environments for a Microservices Infrastructure with multi programming languages.
- Have experience in optimization of infrastructure
- Have experience working with different CDN's
Good to have : Experience in Ansible, puppet, chef, vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc.