Product Head at Momspresso
Views:842 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Momspresso - DevOps Consultant - Jenkins/Python (3-10 yrs)
Momspresso is India's largest multi-lingual, user-generated content platform for Mums with 15 million of them visiting the site every month. The site has over 8000 bloggers who blog in 6 different languages. It also hosts the first dedicated video channel for mothers called Momspresso TV.
- Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 500 crs of annual revenue.
- This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to - make it happen.
Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we'd love to meet you if you've done any of the following :
- Taken a real risk beyond playing cards at Diwali.
- Followed a passion even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
- Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
- Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
- Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
- Played a sport, other than in office.
Skill Sets :
- Have hands on experience in various components of CI/CD.
- Have worked on and setup tools like Jenkins, Shipable, drone.io etc.
- Have in depth knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud tools and technologies.
- Have managed a CI/CD pipeline for php/python/nodejs frameworks.
- Have managed or experience in handling a Microservices Architecture.
- Have experience in handling separate testing, staging and production environments for a Microservices Infrastructure with multi programming languages.
- Have experience in optimization of infrastructure
- Have experience working with different CDN's
Good to have : Experience in Ansible, puppet, chef, vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.