Product Head at Momspresso
Views:1051 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Momspresso - Android Developer - Java/SDK (3-10 yrs)
Momspresso is India's largest multi-lingual, user-generated content platform for Mums with 15 million of them visiting the site every month. The site has over 8000 bloggers who blog in 6 different languages. It also hosts the first dedicated video channel for mothers called Momspresso TV.
Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 500 crs of annual revenue.
This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to make it happen .
- Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we- d love to meet you if you've done any of the following :
- Taken a real risk beyond playing cards at Diwali.
- Followed a passion even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
- Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
- Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
- Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
- Played a sport, other than in office.
Job Responsibility :
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills Required :
- B.Tech/BE/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Experience in building applications that have been published on Playstore - This is a Mandatory requirement!
- Experience in Video/Audio Editing, Filters and FFMPEG - This is a Mandatory requirement!
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java, Android SDK, platform tools and optimization techniques
- Strong Objected Oriented (OO) design and development experience
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs - This is a Mandatory requirement!
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent)
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, interactive application development paradigm under Android
- Passion for analyzing and improving run-time efficiency and memory footprint
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries