HR & Admin at MomentSnap
Views:1100 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
MomentSnap - iOS Developer - Cocoa/MVC/SWIFT (1-4 yrs)
MomentSnap is US based organization founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs of Indian Origin. We are looking for exciting young talent like yourself to join our Noida Development Centre and work on cutting edge tech. At MomentSnap we believe in making amazing things happen while having fun, and the work is challenging yet exciting and salary and perks are really cool :-)
Below are the requirements in brief :
General Requirement :
- Help with defining product requirements, analysis, designing.
- Research & Development on new requirements.
- Help create and maintain product documentation.
- Mentor and provide regular feedback/updates across the TEAM.
- Be aware and plan for potential pitfalls, solve production/ customer issues quickly, and help roadmap a feature-rich solution.
- Team player with strong listening, good communication and soft-skills
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Design Sprints, Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development
- Awareness and exposure to tools - GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Hangout etc
- Looking for a long term opportunity to work with the one of the fastest growing and mature US based startup -
Technology Requirement :
- Experience with iOS development with 1-4 years of experience on iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch using Xcode 8+ w/ Swift 4.x, iOS 9 and above
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON APIs;
- Strong object-oriented development experience with understanding of MVC/MVVM pattern and its execution
- General understanding of UI design principles and design patterns like Observer & Reactive programming, Facade, KVO/ReactiveX, Protocal/Delegate
- Strong understanding of desktop and web UI conventions, control states and memory management
- Exposure to libraries (via CocoaPods) - Bond/Swift Bond, Lock, Kingfisher, PersmissionScope, SwiftyJson, PromiseKit etc.
- Exposure to CI/CD with - Fastlane, Fabric (Crashlytics), TestFlight, XCTest, iTunesConnect,
- Exposure to Apple's code signing and App Store submission process.
- Hands-on approach with exposure to published quality apps on the Apple Store;
P.S. - MomentSnap (momentsnap.com) is now changed to ShiftOne (shiftone.com), come join us on this new and exciting journey :-)