Recruiter at Moengage
Views:581 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MoEngage - UI/UX Lead - Interaction Design (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
MoEngage Inc. is tech company based in Bangalore and San Francisco, focused on solving the problem of retention and engagement in mobile apps. Studies show that 4 out of 5 Apps are never opened more than once. We are building an User Analytics and Engagement platform to solve this growing need by helping app companies deliver individual-level personalised interactions (big data personalisation at scale).
Currently we work with most of the top consumer-internet companies in India across E-commerce, Travel, Hospitality, etc. We are a fast-growing team of young people, who worked earlier at mobile and startup companies. We are building a global SAAS company out of India and we are looking for the right folks who can be a part of this journey and help us take it to the next level
- We are looking for UX design head that can conceptualize overall picture and drive detailed design development for product & marketing user's experiences.
- Candidate should have a proven record of innovative thinking, team management, used design to drive new ideas and capability to help design team to make the right design decisions.
- Candidate should be able to revel in powering the growth and success of the design team.
- Candidates will work with designers, Product Managers and Engineering leads and create a forward thinking design strategy, user scenario driven features to meet business goals.
- At the core, candidates will identify user centric design patterns, place designs into user context and create interactions that align to those requirements.
- Candidates must be able to articulate their thinking using a variety of mediums from information diagrams, wireframe flows to detailed prototypes. You will need to show attention to detail and passion in the work you produce. A solid understanding of graphic/visual design is advantageous
- Ability to design high-impact, functional User Interfaces for web & mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers and Tech Leads.
- Lead designers in delivering world-class interaction designs from concept to shipping.
- Facilitate strategic design direction for multiple feature areas.
- Help solve complex design problems in intuitive ways, blending together brand personality and visuals to create delightful experiences.
- Aware of various product design, functional design and usability factors in designing.
- Advocate for design in context of business and user goals.
- 5+ years of UX design experience and minimum 2 year experience in designing B2B SaaS products.
- A bachelor's degree in design from a reputable institution OR relevant work experience.
- Experience with designing end-user, business web-based applications.
- Have IA and visual design skills as well as familiarity with major research practices.
- Demonstrated execution in Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Visual design.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work and relevant, user- centred design solutions (Research, Information, Interaction and Visual Design only)
- Able to handle work pressure and deliver to project deadlines. You have a proven ability to create sophisticated and elegant solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Have outstanding communication skills to tell design stories to fellow designers, Tech Leads & product management.
- Self-motivated and driven to get the details right
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free lunch (We keep experimenting with different vendors, lots of variety), evening snacks, caffeine all day. TT table, poker nights, team outings.