MoEngage - Technical Support Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- MoEngage Inc. is tech company based in Bangalore and San Francisco, focused on solving the problem of retention and engagement in mobile apps. Studies show that 4 out of 5 Apps are never opened more than once. We are building an User Analytics and Engagement platform to solve this growing need by helping app companies deliver individual-level personalised interactions (big data personalisation at scale).
- Currently we work with most of the top consumer-internet companies in India across E-commerce, Travel, Hospitality, etc. We are a fast-growing team of young people, who worked earlier at mobile and startup companies. We are building a global SAAS company out of India and we are looking for the right folks who can be a part of this journey and help us take it to the next level
- MoEngage is in search of an exceptionally talented Support engineer to join the team.
- Assist customers with Tier1 technical queries relating to MoEngage, with complete ownership of support requests and meet support SLAs.
- Take ownership while delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist Customer Success Team with technical queries/ implementations related to the MoEngage service.
- Manage engineering escalations to meet support SLAs.
- Utilize independent and creative problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis for customer reported issues.
- Manage incoming support tickets and phone calls from customers from receipt through resolution. Exercise discretion in managing priorities for customer concerns.
- Create and maintain MoEngage HelpCenter articles as needed for technical implementation procedures/processes.
Required Technical Experience :
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Understanding customer use cases and exposure to configuration of e-commerce mobile applications will be a plus.
- Understanding of desktop and mobile OS systems
- Trouble shooting experience with basic network (latency, etc.)
- Previous experience with API, SQL will be a plus.
- Additional preferred experience with Zendesk, Marketing Automation, Mobile application hosting.
- Previous SaaS or e-commerce mob application support experience a plus.
Additional Requirements :
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand customer problems and questions, document and work through to final resolution; detail oriented.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- Related College degree