Recruiter at Moengage
Views:544 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Moengage - Lead Software Engineer - Java/Python (5-7 yrs)
About MoEngage :
MoEngage is a fast-paced startup that's helping companies run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. We are a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV. Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyses billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With marquee clients like Vodafone, Oyo, Airtel, McAfee, MoEngage has over 125+ paying Customers in the Enterprise & Internet companies space in India, US, South East Asia & EU. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect :
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team
and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
About DPM team,
- DPM team is a key architectural component in sending highly personalized messages, responsible for analyzing and storing billions of events generated by million of users with the state-of-the-art graph technology, Neo4j, for highly connected data and empower the marketers to target users on individual basis, reinventing marketing landscape. As a part of DPM team you will be working on distributed systems, database management, highly scalable and available services to process data in near real time.
- Here are some of the challenging projects in the DPM team.
- Real time triggers such as price drop alerts, stock alerts and product attributes based alerts
- Scaling DPM system to serve 100x of the traffic with minimal impact on response times and system stability
- Recommendation Engine - Content based recommendation and User-User Collaborative filtering recommended system to serve the real time recommendations like Netflix etc. powered by in-house Machine learning model.
Skill Requirements :
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems
- Expert in Python/Java related technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP / Azure / AWS
- Familiarity with Neo4j, MongoDB is a plus
- Tech Stack - Python, Falcon, Java, Samza, MongoDB, Neo4j, AWS (SQS S3), Linux
- Upcoming feature would also include : Elasticsearch