Recruiter at Moengage
Views:179 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Moengage - Lead Software Engineer - Algorithm/Django/Python (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
About MoEngage :
- MoEngage Inc. is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era.
- Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
- Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
- In just four years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others.
- With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
- Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages >200M users.
- This includes approx. 40B events tracked per month, 10B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
Must have :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on developing experience with strong background in algorithms
- Good knowledge on developing backend applications with expertise in one of the backend programming languages like Python, Ruby, Java etc.
- Should understand the performance metrics for a system viz. time and space complexities.
- Hands-on experience using Django/spring application development framework
- Hands-on experience in developing an application using relational - MySQL, PostgreSQL- or NoSQL database
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
- Experience working with AWS, GCP is a plus.
- Responsible for systems end to end - development to delivery
- Keep scalability/availability/resilience in mind while building.
- Interfacing with Product Managers to understand the requirements and deliver accordingly
- Follow best practices to improve the product quality in the long run
- Mentoring other team members and help them build the right solutions