Mobycy.com - iOS App Developer/Software Engineer - Startup (1-5 yrs)
iOS App Developer - Software Engineer
We're creating the next Uber like business which will solve a big problem in India by means of cycles. The business is being created by a proven result oriented team. The startup is currently in Launch mode & is looking for a IOS App developer- Tech developer, who can bring in the fast pace in the growth of the business
Role/ Designation : App developer- App Developer - Software Engineer
Job Description :
We are looking for the Product Manager - Tech development & Implementation, who will be responsible for. creating the app for both android and IOS operators, with all the latest features as per the business required.
- BE/BTech/MTech/MBA from Tier- I Colleges only.
- 3+ years of experience in Technology background and startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas, and a good instinct for business.
- Analytic and problem-solving skills, which require a practical numbers-oriented mind
- Excellent judgment/decision making, conflict resolution, leadership and motivational skills.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Build the application and website with IOS, Company Dashboard (MIS).
- Build team of web developers, IOS developer and others. .
- Set-up entire backend and front end IT infrastructure.
- Think through every aspect of the User Experience
- Work closely with Design team to get final UI Designs on time
- Understand closely the requirements of the customers and get the features implemented on time.
- Creating of strong project timeline along with budgeting and regular reporting.
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and identify areas for differentiation
Compensation : The compensation package will include 2 components :
- Equity Share (which should be the biggest motivation)
- Startup Salary (to cover your current expenses)
Company Profile : We are a Validation Stage startup in the daily commute Bicycle space. Currently, we are running pilots for our key MVPs to find Product-Market Fit.
If the above interests you and you think you would be the right fit, we would love to hear from you. Write to us with your resume and tell us what interesting stuff you had done in the past and why you think this is the right move for you!
Location : Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.