Mobycy.com - Embedded Developer - Hardware IoT Development & Deployment (2-6 yrs)
Embedded Developer - Hardware IoT Development & Deployment (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands-on experience in Hardware IOT development and deployment.
- Strong knowledge in communication modules like RFID, NFC, Bluetooth BLE, GPS, GPRS, other wireless networks and infrastructure protocols like MQTT, AMQP, HTTP Rest API's, OMA, LWM2M etc.
- Experience with Wifi, GSM, Bluetooth LE and ZigBee firmware development with a good understanding of the protocol and all stack layers.
- Programming and Development experience C and Hands-on experience with Linux Posix API, Linux based multi-threaded application and IPC based application programming.
- Experience is using tools like Mbed, Keil, Arduino.
- Act as an embedded firmware developer for wireless infrastructure and IoT products
- Develop firmware for new products as well as support existing products
- Document the interface protocols between new and existing products and systems
- Assist in sustaining engineering efforts for legacy products
- Support automated test development for manufacturing
- Utilize and support source code and build management solutions
- Ability to create APIs, communication protocols for hardware devices to interact with Mobile apps
- Participate in occasional field-testing exercises.
Compensation : The compensation package will include 2 components :
- Equity Share
- Startup Salary
- If the above interests you and you think you would be the right fit, we would love to hear from you. Write to us with your resume and tell us what interesting stuff you had done in the past and why you think this is the right move for you!
Location : Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.