Director at Mobivend Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:91 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mobivend - Embedded Engineer - Circuit Design (2-4 yrs)
Ready to find out how far your talents can take you?
We are looking for talented and energetic individuals, demonstrating much dedication, passion and eagerness to learn, to join our rapidly growing team. If your work ethics reflect a high sense of professionalism, enthusiasm and personal commitment and if you can work closely and collaborate with other solution areas as a critical team member, then we are looking for you to join our exciting team!
We believe in integrity and product excellence and that great things are created by people with great passions.
We're proud of our industry-leading cashless payment solution, but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is fast-paced, rapidly changing and challenging. You will have to assimilate new technologies while supporting the current platform.
We offer equal opportunity of career advancement and continuous learning under creative corporate culture that encourages our team to thrive.
Essential Function :
- We are looking for an Embedded Engineer with Minimum 2 years of experience in software and hardware technology development.
- The Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the software running on the IoT devices in Vending Machines and other areas of Unattended Automated Kiosks.
- This position requires an experienced professional who has a proven track record of developing and delivering proprietary software.
- This person will be expected to learn Mobivend business domain, products and rapidly become an expert in these technologies.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Design and develop embedded applications for Smart Vending & Unattended Automated Retail, UI/UX and software plugins.
- Perform research on new technology and upcoming trend.
- Integrate and validate new product designs as defined by product team.
- Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause, corrective action and lead it through to release and production.
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment. Provide post production support
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Provide consultancy and next-level support to partners and customers.
- Microcontroller based Circuit design
- Knowledge on PIC microcontrollers
- Excellent Embedded C, C++ programming skills and implementation capability
- Digital interface - (CMOS to TTL,TTL to TTL)
- Communication Interface - UART,SPI,I2C and CAN
- Knowledge in Real Time Operating Systems (FreeRTOS - significant advantage)
- Strong background in communication protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, )
- Capability of dealing with a multi-projects/multi-products environment running in parallel
- Sensor signal conditioning (Temperature, Hall and voltage) Or CAD- Schematic
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software development and new technology.
Mobivend Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Compute Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in embedded C
- Passionate and enthusiastic in embedded software development and new technology.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team requiring minimal supervision
- As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
- Maintain high level of integrity, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Proficient in English (both written and verbal)
Advantage for :
- Previous experience/knowledge in the areas of IoT, Embedded Systems
- Familiar with Vending IoT Technology, MDB-DEX Protocol.
- Experience in Linux / Embedded OS is an added advantage.
- Skill in relational database is preferable.
- Creative, curious and friendly, willing to learn.
- Punctual, responsible, reliable, open-minded and a fast learner
- Cooperate closely within the company R&D areas and with stakeholders
- Exciting compensation structure
- Dress Code - Informal / Smart Casuals
- Remote working possibility
- Enjoy privilege to be among the first 5 employees of the company
- Experience Startup Culture