Director at Mobivend Logistics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:70 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Mobivend - Backend/Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails (2-4 yrs)
Ready to find out how far your talents can take you?
We are looking for talented and energetic individuals, demonstrating much dedication, passion and eagerness to learn, to join our rapidly growing team. If your work ethics reflect a high sense of professionalism, enthusiasm and personal commitment and if you can work closely and collaborate with other solution areas as a critical team member, then we are looking for you to join our exciting team!
We believe in integrity and product excellence and that great things are created by people with great passions.
We're proud of our industry-leading cashless payment solution, but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is fast-paced, rapidly changing and challenging. You will have to assimilate new technologies while supporting the current platform.
We offer equal opportunity of career advancement and continuous learning under creative corporate culture that encourages our team to thrive.
Essential Function :
- A Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of MySql, MySQL Database and its management
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Skills Required :
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Redis
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages html
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiar with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools git
- Familiarity with development aiding tools bundler, Capistrano
- Familiarity with continuous integration, AWS
- Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Software Engineering, Compute Science, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate and enthusiastic in software development and new technology.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
- At least two years of experience in software development
- Maintain high level of integrity, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Proficient in English (both written and verbal)
Advantage for :
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of IoT, Embedded Systems
- Mobile app development in Android / iOS is added advantage.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative, curious and friendly, willing to learn.
- Punctual, responsible, reliable, open-minded and a fast learner
- Cooperate closely within the company R&D areas and with stakeholders
- Exciting compensation structure
- Dress Code - Informal / Smart Casuals
- Remote working possibility
- Enjoy privilege to be among the first 5 employees of the company
- Experience Startup Culture