Talent Advisor at Mobile Premier League
Views:38 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mobile Premier League - Tech Lead - Backend Development - Java (6-10 yrs)
Job brief :
- We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead (Back-end developer) to join our team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Tech Lead(Back-end developer), you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company's needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Mentoring internal team members if required
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java
- Working knowledge of different frameworks
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude