Manager - TA at Planman HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:37059 Applications:1655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mobile Applications Developer - iOS/Android (2-9 yrs)
- Deep understanding of iOS platform.
- Min 2 years of experience in design and coding on iOS.
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on iOS.
- Experience of iOS environment, COCOA, object C, Push technologies.
- Should be able to create pixel perfect UI screens on Iphone and iPad.
- Should be able to implement advanced features like Apple and Google Notification Services.
- Should have relevant experience in Xcode, iOS SDK, Objective C, Java, Objective C++ and C++.
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in iOS app.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms, a must.
- Agile development experience a plus.
- Experience in Developing Reusable Apps & in Standard and Commonly Used Iphone Sdk Framework.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Responsibilities will include the full lifecycle of mobile application development, architecture, design, coding, and debugging of mobile applications
Revert ASAP with your updated Resume with following details: -
Exp. in IOS based development
Exp. in Xcode IDE
Exp. in Objective-C, core libraries and iOS SDK
Exp. in JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3
Exp. in integration with REST / Web Service based interface
Ready to Relocate Noida
- Should have relevant experience in integrating BT devices to Mobile Applications on iOS and Network communications on these platforms.
- Good knowledge of software development processes.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Cocoa Framework, Objective-C, Xcode.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GPS and location based services is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS, BREW, Windows Mobile/Mango applications a plus.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a - killer instinct- to get things done. You motivate those around you by your own contribution, commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership and teamwork.