HR at Albatross Placement Service
Views:181 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
About Opportunity :
- Exposure to develop next generation React Native apps with exciting possibilities on GeoLocation, Games, IoT integration etc.
- Opportunity to work with full life cycle of app development
- Work closely with creative and development team
- Opportunity to offer solution in app development problems
- You are an independent, task oriented professional and can handle pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as needed.
Technical Expertise :
- Good exposure and working knowledge in React Native architecture. Must have built at least couple of projects
- Good understanding of REST API
- Hands on experience on Redux / Flux
- Testing experience with Appium, Calabash, Jasmine etc.
About You :
- You are passionate about programming, new technologies and solving problems. You are really serious about what and how you are learning
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- A minimum of one year of professional React Native experience
- Have shipped few quality live Apps in App Store and Play Store.
- Solid understanding of Mobile application development life cycle.
- You are startup-minded, love open-source and working on complex products
- Excellent knowledge in working with web APIs and communicating with teams.
- Development experience with Native or Hybrid mobile apps especially capabilities, advantages and applicability of the Apps
Good To Have :
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stack Overflow and other groups
- Passionate about writing, reading about technology, and insane curiosity about everything
Location : MOHALI
CTC : 4.5 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.