Business Technical Analyst at Look Who's Talking
Views:576 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Mobile App Developer - React Native/Xamarin/Ionic/Flutter/Cordova/PWA (1-8 yrs)
COMPANY PROFILE :
Brands have stories; and stories engage when they are told in an interactive way to the right audience, not when they are presented as advertisements. That's where Look Who's Talking (LWT) comes into play. LWT is in the business of Digital PR and related services to brands and agencies across India with a bag of influential storytellers on all the eminent digital platforms such as Blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Here at LWT, we believe in Creative Brand Advocacy By and For Mobile's First Generation. That is, we become a conduit between the digital influencers and the TG of the brand while adding a human touch of storytelling. As we know that consumers trust user-generated content and word-of-mouth more than advertising.
We have an individual as well as an organized experience of more than 7 years in the field. We know what people want to engage with; whom they look up for advice; and how to connect a brand with their TG in an efficient manner.
Headquartered at Gurgaon, we are proud to have shared the stories of Aircel, Vivo, NatGeo, Dentsu, Maruti Suzuki India, MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow and many more.
COMPANY WEBSITE : https://lookwhostalking.co.in/
DOMAIN : Digital PR, Influencer Marketing, Online PR, Digital PR Strategy, and Social Media
WORK LOCATION : Gurugram
JOB TYPE : Permanent, Full-time
ELIGIBILITY : BTech (preferably in CS, IT) and at least 1 year of hands-on experience in any native mobile application development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Candidates must have a great attitude, desire to learn and work in a challenging environment.
- Candidates should have a keen interest in developing new algorithms and a habit of writing new lines of codes every day.
- Candidates should be focused and Self-motivated to work in a startup environment.
- Involvement in development task, debugging, unit testing, defect fixes and hotfixes.
- Tackle all aspects of the software development life cycle including estimating, architecture, implementations, testing, deployment, and post-launch support.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- B.Tech. preferably in CS and related fields
- Basic understanding of agile project management.
- Designing, coding, debugging and deploying applications.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
- Should have knowledge of relational database (SQL)
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Good Communication and Verbal Skills.