Principal Consultant at Symmetrical Global Search Pvt Ltd
Views:806 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
MIS Analyst - Salesforce/NetSuite (6-9 yrs)
- Implement, configure, Administer and support Finance ERP, CRM, HR, DB, Corporate portal, R&D applications by coordinating with respective End-user requirements & Internal team
- Committed to providing quality customer service
- A demonstrated positive and proactive approach in identifying problems, creating innovative solutions and managing projects
- Good understanding of MIS Infrastructure Environment and integrating with IT applications like AD, Exchange, Office 365.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation
- Advising customers on best practices/or the most ideal solution based on experience
- Handling escalation service requests by co-ordination with IT teams like IT-Helpdesk & Office IT
- Defining Backups & Restoration procedures and coordinating with IT & Infra team.
- Create & Manage MIS Documentation to provide support to end-users & IT Staff
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all MIS application 24X7.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma in Computers/Bsc. -IT/ B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- 7-9` years of experience working in MIS application handling.
- Knowledge of DB, SharePoint Online and related technologies
- Implementation and management of SharePoint site collections
- Salesforce administration and system understanding is mandatory for that position
- ERP knowledge and understanding is must (Net Suite and Open Air are added advantages)
- SQL Server knowledge (including DBA capabilities) is added advantage to this position
- ADP HR system is added advantage
- Gather requirements from business including content inventory, business process flows and other details affecting the management and organization of their information
- Manage permissions, enterprise content, security, and governance
- Demonstrate technology to business units and update and direct users to training material and SharePoint resources
- Perform Hands on PowerShell scripting to manage SharePoint environment
- Migration capabilities to Office 365 is added advantage to this position.
- Knowledge in Linux operating system and Microsoft Office 365 are added advantage for this position.
- Good understanding on Cloud based Applications and Integration with AD is added advantage.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS :
- Salesforce.com - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- NetSuite - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- SQL Server DB - Advanced level
- SharePoint - Advanced level
- MIS Applications work flow & process - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- PowerShell - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- Integration methods to Active Directory/Exchange/ Office 365 - Intermediary level
- Linux operating system- Intermediary level