Senior HR at Mintifi Pvt Ltd
Views:1443 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Mintifi - Ruby on Rails Developer - FinTech Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-4 yrs)
About Mintifi :
We are Mintifi, a Mumbai based fintech working on India's first data-driven supply chain financing platform. We are the only 2nd fintech company in India to be funded by IFC, equity arm of World Bank.
We are solving a huge problem of inefficient and costly access to credit for millions of Indian distributors and retailers using data driven and new-age credit models.
We are disrupting the supply chain lending landscape in India by digitizing the end-to-end processes, quicker decision making by using technology, apply machine learning to improve the credit models, artificial intelligence to improve customer experience and make super cool front-end interfaces on both mobile and web to make lending a uber smooth experience.
Product that we are building is a complex mix of web applications, front-end interfaces for web, native mobile apps, analytics platform based on big data, machine learning. It is a deep aggregation platform that connects manufacturers, banking institutions, third party services and mintifi core systems.
If you want to be a part of exciting and challenging journey, love to solve complex problems, if finding the path amid uncertainties excites you, we are the place for you.
Unique Opportunity : As a fast-growing start-up, there will be tremendous growth opportunities. You can play crucial role in building the product. You will learn new technologies by working on them.
Job Title : Software Developer - Ruby on Rails
We are looking for a Developer who can drive innovation and take ownership and deliver results.
1. Write good quality code with thorough unit tests and high code coverage
2. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
3. Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of Product features and engineering tasks
4. Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system
5. Follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development
6. Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision.
1. BE/BTech/MTech from IIT/NIT/BITS and other premium engineering institutes
2. Excellent programming experience of 1 to 4 years in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
3. Experience in TDD frameworks like RSpec, Capybara, Selenium would be a strong plus
4. Good understanding about Data Structures and Algorithms
5. Good understanding about relational and non-relational database concepts (MySQL, Hadoop, MongoDB)
7. Basic knowledge of Windows and Unix system administration