Milaap - Salesforce Developer - Apex/Visual Force (3-6 yrs)
Milaap is India's (and arguably Asia- s) largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes.Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighbourhood and larger community.
Our community of donors and fundraisers come from 130+ countries across the world and have raised over INR 200 Crores for nearly 100,000 unique campaigns and projects across India. Over the last six years, Milaap has become the preferred platform for people to raise and contribute towards causes they care about in India.
Our work at the intersection of consumer internet and social good, has received the backing of investors globally such as Government of Singapore, Khosla Impact, Jungle Ventures, Unitus, Toivo Annus (co-founder of Skype) to name a few, and recognition from: The Economic Times - Top 5 Social Enterprises of 2014, 2015 and Forbes 30 Under 30, among others.
The Milaap loan portal is built as a custom app on the Salesforce platform. Most of the work deals with working with custom objects. We are looking for an experienced professional with 1.5 - 2 years of relevant experience to maintain and enhance the portal.
- 201 certification is required.
- Platform Developer certification is required.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other technical areas.
- Total 4+ Years experience
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, report dashboards
- Experience using Apex Data Loader
- Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenario
- Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on - solving deployment errors
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Good to have Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience
- Experience in SFDC Lightning development is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving, and excellent communication skills
- Experience with real-time integration on the Force.com platform